These are simply guidelines to this RP. You do not need to follow these, but these are valuable suggestions to participating in the roleplay.
Not following these guidelines does not constitute removal from the masterlist, but they may - depending on the severity of your behavior - constitute being placed on probation (type 3 or 2).
- First thing’s first: have fun.
- Remain active at least three times a month - if nothing else. We’ve had issues with inactivity in the past, so expect strict probation periods.
- This is to clarify something. We do not care if you communicate with an independent RP account. We do, however, think it distasteful to communicate with a character from another RP when we have that character within our character list. There’s nothing really stopping you from doing that, though.
- Before reporting someone to the masterlist, try to identify the issue with the offending party. If they continue anyways, then contact the masterlist as described below.
- Utilize the Character News or character list pages to figure out who to follow.
Not following these rules may constitute being removed from the masterlist immediately (e.g. should pornography be posted or if all the rules are broken) or being placed on probation (type 1 or 2).
- Posts must be kept suitable for children. The canon series isn’t even rated T for Teen, so don’t bring your blogs to blatantly inappropriate content.
- Use the submission page to inform the masterlist that you’re going on hiatus.
- Remain active. That means that you must post more than what is queued; you must reply to people - do things.
- If you are not active enough, you will be put on probation.
- There is a limit to the amount of characters you can roleplay as. The limit is two.
- Tell us your personal account when you apply to join and keep the ask feature on on your RP blog.
- Tag Out-of-Character posts as OOC. Keep OoC-ness to a minimum.
- Harassment is not permitted (for obvious reasons). This extends to the harassment of RPers of other masterlists.
How to Report Someone to the Masterlist
This will be expanded upon soon, but for now, send the masterlist an ask. Give us the username of the person, too!